Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Over Easter break I was given the opportunity to interview for a position in the marketing department of a web development company, Americaneagle.com(to avoid confusion, it's not the clothing store). Today I was glancing at their Twitter to try and learn some stuff about the company and I came across this article... http://mashable.com/2011/03/23/mobile-by-the-numbers-infogrpahic/.





Not only am I blogging about this article now, I also tweeted about it because I think it's EXTREMELY interesting. It just goes to show how technology is constantly evolving; it's expected that by 2014, mobile internet usage will take over desktop internet usage. Not only are people using the internet to search things but a lot of the use is for games, checking the weather, and particularly social networking sites such as Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube which are the 3 most common sites accessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment