Monday, April 25, 2011

Kardashian Advertisement


One of the ONLY reality TV shows that I'll allow myself to watch is "Keeping Up With the Kardashians". I am an AVID Kourtney, Kim, and Khloe fan. Not only do I follow all 3 girls on Twitter, I'm constantly reading their blogs and checking for updates. Recently, I came across a blog from Kim about her ednorsement for Sketchers "Shape Ups". She was writing about how she came this advertisement for the shape ups that had herself on it. She was going through security at an airport and saw her picture inside of the bins she was using. Companies are really starting to become creative with their advertising, not just the advertisements but also with where they place them. What better place to advertise your product than in an area where thousands of people are each day? People are always using those bins when going through security.

No comments:

Post a Comment