Monday, March 28, 2011

AboveTheInfluence.com


Recently I feel like I've been seeing more and more commercials for the "Above the Influence" campaign. Although they've had commercials and advertisements out for years, I feel that some of the commercials that I've seen lately are more powerful and effective than some of their previous ones.
Their website even has a section dedicated just to their ads. The campaign that they have associated with their ads right now tries to answer the question of "What does it mean to live Above the Influence?" Each commercial tries to answer that question in different ways.


My favorite commercial that they have out right now is called "Diner". I actually got the chills the first time I watched it. I think it's really powerful because it shows an elder person recognizing and commending a youth for his decisions.





No comments:

Post a Comment